Pro Street Trucks at TS

I love the pro-street class. Run what ya brung and hope it's enough :bow:

Looks good! Can't tell from the pictures but that looks like a 4 speed LENCO with a 4wd unit on the rear to me. You going to run a clutch in front or a converter?

Keating got me a newly designed converter.
cid_DWT786.jpg

He said spooling shouldn't be a problem.

WOW, thats all i can say about that. Well maybe B E A utiful.

I mean damn, i think it would take all the ponies my truck has just to turn that thing.

Keating got me a newly designed converter.
cid_DWT786.jpg

He said spooling shouldn't be a problem.

Glad you said what that was, I wouldn't have had a clue. What's your truck weigh? Maybe a 8 sec pass or two? Hope so, would love to witness that.

Glad you said what that was, I wouldn't have had a clue. What's your truck weigh? Maybe a 8 sec pass or two? Hope so, would love to witness that.

Here we go again...is mr. subman a whittle bit jealous?:aiwebs_018:

Here we go again...is mr. subman a whittle bit jealous?:aiwebs_018:
Not at all, hope to see someone do it, won't be us, our truck too heavy for the power we will be making to go that quick. We might get it to a 9.6 or so but that's about it. Have to make a number of races while we are traveling back east and we'll be a long way from home and are hoping to make it live for the entire trip. We'll have to be reliable and hopefully qualify far enough up in the pack so we don't get taken out first round by one of the quicker trucks. And hope we can out last them or out drive them later on.

See ya there ! That new setup looks awesome bye the way ! How long till your out testing it ?

Hopefully soon. Got my driveshafts back today and just a few small details. This project has taken too many years and I've gotten about too damn old to want to go this fast but I'm gonna try. I'm hoping our work pays off. Racing fans need to see a great showing by all in Bowling Green. :rockwoot:

Meacham

i agree with you meacham. ya'll have worked ya'lls tails off for three years now trying to get it to stay together. i believe you've got the setup now tho as long as they let you race lol

Hopefully soon. Got my driveshafts back today and just a few small details. This project has taken too many years and I've gotten about too damn old to want to go this fast but I'm gonna try. I'm hoping our work pays off. Racing fans need to see a great showing by all in Bowling Green. :rockwoot:

Meacham

best of luck meacham!! tell your boy ill have a mini bike for him to ride again. great kid you got. long time no see.

Guess the cat is out of the bag, been talking with Keating about your truck for a bit, just keeping it under hat. Remember, when you think the rods are going to fall out of it, that's the rpm you leave at :kick:

Guess the cat is out of the bag, been talking with Keating about your truck for a bit, just keeping it under hat. Remember, when you think the rods are going to fall out of it, that's the rpm you leave at :kick:

So is this the 4500# 4x4 you were talking of in post #6? WoW, really a 4500# 4x4. That could get interesting for sure. We are planing on being there again this year as well, my altered and a PS truck

Back