Problem truck?

Burner

slow poke
Ford 08' ........ Why must the radiators blow? I got stuck out of town because of this. The dealer was ordering another 'batch' as I swipped their last one.

Also, why would the DPF shut the truck down? I was stuck for 2 hours on the road side. I had NO cell service and was 10 miles from ANYHING. I got this as I pulled over and during the 'attemped' restarts. Stupid truck wouldn't start for over 2 hours and it was rather warm out. The Dealer in Rapid City was of no help because of the AFE Pro-Guard. They said it trashed the DPF and voided the warranty. That is the only no OEM filter (anything) on the truck. :bang

Attachments

• Pull over (Small).JPG
    Pull over (Small).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 35
I took the AFE intake out before it went back to the dealer and the one bic**ed about the exhaust. Story is in the straight piping thread.....and it was DPF back exhaust too.

I have had 3 new radiators in my "08", And the last one cost me $ 8,556.54
The radiator split and dumped all the fluid in about 30 seconds, I was pulling my 42 ft Toy hauler, It destoyed all kinds of parts and Ford would not cover it because I had the AFE intake on it!!!!! The warranty is nothing but a sales pitch for ford! You might just as well straight pipe and chip yours like I did, Now it's a real truck!!!! Smoke and all!

I hate to say it, But i have had many difficulties with the Dealer in Rapid City.. My Truck has Spent many months in there shop:bang I now take our fleet to Integrity in Spearfish

Back