Project X coming to DHRA?

Well what was in the Dr. Performance trailer? It was there but I don't think I saw a vehicle come out of it. SOmeone told me there was an issue with the ramp only coming down halfway or something like that?

The controls for the door motor burnt up, they tryed to get it open but couldnt make it happen. I hated not getting to see Alex make a pass after all the trouble it takes to get the car, crew, ect... to the track. Maybe next time guys. It was good to meet those guys as well. Ryan

damn, if I'd have known, I would have gladly lended a hand to try to get the door down. I've got a little automation experience :eek:

Man...getting to the track all excited and ready for some racing and cant get your car out of the trailer.

Sounds like prom night when I got my zipper stuck.....:bang

:hehe:

you have to love the PAUSE button.. at the 2:26 mark I about fell out of my chair, and im still laughing.... you made my day.:hehe::hehe:

Talk about unlucky... We take the lift gate on the trailer up and down EVERY day here at the shop, never any problems... Some how, our generator on the trailer surged up to super high voltage when we were letting the tail down, and it fried the control box. There was nothing we could do, the plasma cutter idea... that would get the door off, but the car was upstairs... no getting that down. Sad thing is, we had been working 10 o'clock nights getting the car ready... Better luck time

-Alex

that sux Alex! hopefully you guys were able to make the most of the day and hang out and meet and greet and drink some brews :)

Damn, sorry to hear about that Alex! I would've been up there with jumper cables on the motor, trying ANYTHING to get it down. Then again, I've caught a few things on fire in my time ;)

Sounds like the attempt to get the broken DirtyMax truck up into the trailer after the NHRDA Medford race, with a dying generator and worn out batteries. Brad had the Rhino hooked up to the trailer to charge the batteries.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back