Prostock for sale

Im concidering reasonable offers. I need this gone. I need the storage space.

Getting closer to race season. Accepting reasonable offers. Complete or roller. Any interest?

* **********Bump***********
complete turn key with spare parts. Or as a roller.
Make offer! I need the room!

This makes me sad, for so many reasons.

Just so you know, I'm not as smart as I think I am.

Bump

This thing has got to go. Need room asap! Make reasonable offer. Please no low ball offers. Thank you.

Race season is here. Need a truck? Complete setup turn key or roller. Make offer.

Attachments

• 20140416_201657.jpg
    20140416_201657.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Make offer!!! Really need this gone. Willing to deal! Complete turn key with a inventory of parts.

$50k cash deal. Complete with spare parts! Must go!!!!!

50k won't get you very far if somebody tried to build this. Not to mention the year or two you'd be putting it together. I have no doubt it'll sell at this price. Is it listed on racing junk and yb?

I had it on racing junk but not at this price. I forgot to include the trailer with work bench, winch, cabnets and tool box with parts inventory.

29ft face trailer. Carson brand. Has work bench, tool box and storage. Also has wall storage too. Selling with truck.

I'm just stumped no one wants a turn key prostock truck well under half the cost. Maybe everybody thinks it's a piece of ****. Im at a loss.

I doubt anyone thinks that , your work is top notch .
I'm sure a buyer will come eventually ...

I would be willing to bet it's just a cash money deal. Not a lot have that kinda money

cashiers check works too.
I NEED THIS GONE ASAP!

Last edited:
Back