Pull in Benton ky tonight June 18

i hope every body had a good time and there was alot of strong trucks there last nite, i'd say all of us have got some bugs to be working out. hope to see every one at sturgis next weekend on the 27th

i was the guy that rode with Phil, nice to meet yall guys!

Laster, I don't know exactly what kind of sandwich that was, it looked wild. we should have hooked you to the sled, You've got to be full of GAS Now !!!! Sure was great to see all of ya'll, Its been a good while since I hooked to a sled. almost forgot how,

Laster, I don't know exactly what kind of sandwich that was, it looked wild. we should have hooked you to the sled, You've got to be full of GAS Now !!!! Sure was great to see all of ya'll, Its been a good while since I hooked to a sled. almost forgot how,

:hehe: that sandwich was good but this morning was a little rough!! phil got ahold of the sandwich's one also!!

Phil, i got ur pull...the video SUCKS because it was off my phone...next time ill bring a real camera

YouTube - VID 00008.3GP

Congats to Barry last night. Blair let the mechanic pull his last night. John did pretty good behind the wheel, but came up a little short in the end. Even the duramax on the racing slicks didn't do to bad. LOL. See ya'll at the next one, Jason.

Thank you for the videos. We really needed a good video of Barrys truck to review it and my cell phone camera just didnt cut it:bang Thanks again

Congats to Barry last night. Blair let the mechanic pull his last night. John did pretty good behind the wheel, but came up a little short in the end. Even the duramax on the racing slicks didn't do to bad. LOL. See ya'll at the next one, Jason.

:hehe: yea if phil's truck would have cought up with the wheel speed i believe be would have got a extra 15 foot! :shake:

Back