pull in nebraska

smokeisfun

still learnin
hi, well there is goin to be a tractor pull in chambers nebraska on June 20th, im not positive on the date yet, but thats when we've had a home town deal every other year. Anyway...there goin to try for a pull this year, and i have to talk to the guy in charge, but im going to try to get a diesel pickup class going, and i think there would be alot better chance of getting it to go if there would be more than just one (me) oil burner there, so pm me if you would think you could make it, the pull is in chambers nebraska, which is about 85 miles west of norfolk nebraska, its about 200 miles west of omaha nebraska. i heard that there is 100% pay back but i will get back to ya when i get more details, im pretty pumped about it, also, the main reason for the pull is for the v8 hot rod tractors, and im trying to get one built before the pull too,

thanks for the intrest

i did find out today that it is NOT on the 20th, it is on June 21st....Fathersday, i will hopefully have more info later this week, post if you're interested.

thanks

allright, i found out some more info, there is going to be a pickup class, he said depending on how many pickups show up if there will be a 2wd and 4wd or just run them all together, also it sounds like the diesels run right with the gasers, no twins will have a class they can pull exhibition if there are any, its a 100% pay back except $2 will be held for insurance, $20 entry fee for members and $23 for non members, and this is the Northeast Nebraska Pulling Assoc. he told me that 2wd have a 29" hitch height, and im pretty sure he said 4wd have 24" as far as weight classes, i wont know until it gets closer to the pull. Anyway, i sure hope some of you local guys can make it

thanks

just letting some of you guys around my area that the pull is in a week, hope some of you can make it

Back