Pull video from De Leon, TX

RubberDuck

Death Row Inmate #1
Well we went to the biggest pull in TX this weekend. The truck did very well, but the driver kinda sucked. LOL I should have lifted a few seconds earlier. Oops! Snapped the rear output shaft on the transfer case and shattered the tail housing. But the driveshaft loops did their job, and kept the damage to a minimum. Anyway, I was pulling in the open diesel class since there was no 3.0 class. Came out second place, and brought home a whopping check for $40!!!! LOL, it was a good night and I had fun, but the track was rough as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHWqnzW_5wc

good job man. The De Leon pull is definitely one of the more fun diesel oriented events in the United States. They put on a great show. We always enjoy coming to De leon.

You mean they actually had classes??? haha.. (Outside of the TTTPA class.)
Looks good.. Now we need a class for it..

Looks good.. wish we could have made it.. I haven't heard how my friends did in the Mod Class..
Bryan

Good hook bud! Add me to the carnage list too. Let CJ pull Sat. night and broke the rear shaft input at the carrier bearing. I'm sure someone has the video somewhere, it was quite entertaining. :hehe: We drove her home in front wheel drive LOL with no a/c! The first hook somehow pushed the front bumper into the condensor, losing the charge. :nail: Track was even more sticky on Sat. night. We had a good hook on Friday night so I'm happy. 1st paid $160 so that paid for our hotel for the weekend. :Cheer: I got another vid of your hook I'll get posted soon.

What did I miss.....

All the northern pullers say our tracks dont hook like theres do.

I'd say this track had just a little bite.

Track looked good to me. It may have looked like the northside track was a little rough toward the end of it though.

Gary, your right, that track had some serious bite. You know my tires are dam near bald and I still couldn't spin out the end. LOL

Kip, I'm sorry to hear that man. But call me, I have a complete driveshaft from the transfer case to the carrier bearing from that Dodge parts truck I had. If you can use it, it's yours. It's just taking up space at the shop.

grn, your right, the north track I pulled on was bad! It had holes and hills everywhere.

The north track sucked every night. Im glad we didnt have to pull on it, we had enough trucks break on the south track.

Back