Puller for sale 3.0

fordcummins01

soot burner
Guys,
Looking to upgrade..think a friend of mine and I are planning on building a mod truck. Have to get rid of this one first. Will seperate as rolling chassis, but need to get rid of the chassis before we part with the motor.

Rockwell F106 rear, solid welded

Pro-fab drop box/reverser

Reverser trans

Dana 60 front

Hand throttle

Custom weight bracket, with Case Magnum weights

Air to water intercooler

5 gal fuel tank

Belt driven fuel supply pump

Engine: 12 valve, 13mm ag gov scheids pump, 1000cc capable, flycut pistons, 14:1 compression, head studs, o-ring, scheids pulling cam, main studs, girdle, heavy duty rod bolts, cryo'd rods, adjustable front cover for timing, milled rockers, filled block with moroso concrete. Ready for about as much power as you can get with a flat tappet cam. Big injectors. s475 charger, 1.32 housing, t6.

Clutch: Double Disk Haisley's Competition Puller
DSCN0577-1.jpg

truckpull001.jpg

How much for the chassis 13K? What year is the front axle? Is it leaf or coil springs?

4 link front Twin tower shocks (no coils)..similar to dodge..dana 60 came on a lot of 1 ton trucks. Believe it is out of a dodge too

Do you take kidneys or souls??? Lol just playin around man bad mo frackin truck wish I had 30k

I'll sell weights if the buyer for the chassis doesn't want them. I'll run the truck again this year if no one wants it...

I don't think it's a matter of want or even need.

Bump for a Bad A** Truck!

I've been around this truck several time helping jj. This truck is a monster. If I wasn't trying to buy a house I'd buy it. This thing runs awsome. Bump for a nice truck.

Back