puller rebuild, extra parts for sale

dodge.01grizzly

Goin to start off by saying that i dont hav the best opportunities to use the internet too often during the week due to my job, so if you want a quick reply, feel free to txt me anytime r call after 5 eastern time at 812 631 3087. I have the following parts for sale because im rebuilding my pulling motor, everything is in great shape. My truck is a p pumped 24 valve, but a lot of the parts could easily be used on other years of trucks too. Parts for sale...

Scheid diesel 20000 lightning turbo, Freshly rebuilt two yrs ago, only been pulled three times, thats all i hav used it for, 3x3, T3, 74mm comp wheel...askin $1600

Area diesel s400 turbo, legal for 2.6 class, meets all the rules, 66mm comp wheel, race bearings, 1.0 a/r housing, t4, also throwin in the t3 to t4 adapter, has roughly 18 hooks on it...$1500

Spearco intercooler...$800

Cfm air intake manifold...$250

Scheids .093 steel fuel lines for p pumped 24 vavle...$350

Stock vp44 fuel lines...$250

Stock connector tubes...$75

also hav all internals of my stock rearend for sale, axles, diff, ring and pinion, and from the front axles i hav the ring and pinion, inner 3 axles and the four wheel drive actuator...if anybody is interested in any of these parts, jus let me know and we can discuss the price then

Schied turbo is a 3x3 turbo w a 2.8 bushing, don't know all the exact numbers but it is the exact same turbo schieds sells...I bought it completely rebuilt from Andrew Equerries a few years ago.

Intake manifold is the flat black style.

Exhaust manifold is a t3

Also have a 24 valve head, head only, has been fire ringed...500 obo

Back