Pulling a plow (and u think 20sec is bad going down a track)

Holy Sh!+!!! I thought pulling 4 16's in 7th gear (12 mph) on the 4520 was fast!

Last edited:
Dang, he has the 9700 turned up a little, sounds like 4K coming down the field and if memory serves me right it has no intercooler.....plasma EGT's!

Jim

Screw truck pulling i think this looks way more fun and cheaper!!! I got everything to do this in the shed! old fords like that are CHEAP!!! SWEET!!!

Im lookin at my old 7710 in a whole new way...:ft: That was defiantly one of the coolest vids iv seen in a while.. :rockwoot:

if I was racing like that I would end up in the clay and everyone else would get sand just the way my luck would run

I have seen some crazy stuff before, but to date that takes the cake.

looks like I found a good video.

think we could do that int he states

Looks like something you'd do to your brother, cousin, or bosses tractor though. No way in hell I'd do that to my own. Awesome video though. Anybody want to lend me their tractor for the weekend? How 'bout it?

video looks bad a$$ for sure, but if you look the ford isn't really plowing that deep, the Johnie and ford in the background are actually plowing deep and still haulin. i think i watched it about 5 times

bad azz!!!!! talk about some egts holy crapola!! seems like he might have some nos on that thing to get it to pull out of the bog a few times lol

Back