Pulls in Turlock Ca this Sat

its flattering that everyone is so concerned. but i dont appreciate hearsay. i would not melt down a set of piston intentionaly. i knew going into turlock that i had some bad rings, which is why i have been blowing my tappet gasket. i did not have time between redding and turlock to fix it so i cranked up the water to get by hopefully not catching a piston, becasue yes aries are not free and what i paid is my business. i took my egts from 14- 15 down to 10- 11 to make it through turlock my alma mater have to put on a show in my hometown. just took the head off last night, 2.5 hours exactly from opening hood to setting head on bench all alone, toot toot. # 3's rings are gone, the cylinder is not to bad i should be able to hone it. wont know if it got the side of the piston till i pull the block out. but all other holes are perfect, tight, just how i like it. Either way she was coming apart this winter 4 years at around 15 hooks a year plus Pismo. she has been good to me, time for some new rods and mains.
the white smoke.. hot oil on hotter parts equals white smoke. she pushed out her dipstick along with 2 quarts of oil.
i dont think i did that bad considering.. second place by around 6 feet with 5 cylinders

Yeah, luckily for me, Albert's truck wasn't running better or he would have gotten that big ass trophy for 1st place that Shipman handed out. For as long as I have known Albert, he has always encouraged people to ask questions about his truck. It's all about having fun and that is what our main goal is. Someone always has to win and someone will always have to lose, that is just the name of the game. Right now my truck is running well, thanks to So Cal Diesel, Inglewood Transmission and my pit mgr John Jr.

its flattering that everyone is so concerned. but i dont appreciate hearsay. i would not melt down a set of piston intentionaly. i knew going into turlock that i had some bad rings, which is why i have been blowing my tappet gasket. i did not have time between redding and turlock to fix it so i cranked up the water to get by hopefully not catching a piston, becasue yes aries are not free and what i paid is my business. i took my egts from 14- 15 down to 10- 11 to make it through turlock my alma mater have to put on a show in my hometown. just took the head off last night, 2.5 hours exactly from opening hood to setting head on bench all alone, toot toot. # 3's rings are gone, the cylinder is not to bad i should be able to hone it. wont know if it got the side of the piston till i pull the block out. but all other holes are perfect, tight, just how i like it. Either way she was coming apart this winter 4 years at around 15 hooks a year plus Pismo. she has been good to me, time for some new rods and mains.
the white smoke.. hot oil on hotter parts equals white smoke. she pushed out her dipstick along with 2 quarts of oil.
i dont think i did that bad considering.. second place by around 6 feet with 5 cylinders

Well at least you were able to get your chargers lit. What was the hiccups that came in the last couple hooks you have attended?

Back