Pulls in WI

Give garret a call at pure diesel power he should know of plenty pulls in Wi, were are you from? Are you close to Stevens Point?

There are quite a few, we will have a schedule on our site soon!

Let me know also.....I will be back in my hometown in Central Wisconsin around the end of May or early June.

Dix

Give garret a call at pure diesel power he should know of plenty pulls in Wi, were are you from? Are you close to Stevens Point?

i am about 3 hours from there i live near madison and yea after i made the thread i figure garret would know i know of some in my area but there never enough i know the frist one that i know of is in sauk city at the end of may

One of particular interest to Garrett(Bobcat698): Clickey

Like a few have said, Garrett could probably help you out with all the pulls in WI you can spend the fuel to drive to. LOL

Yep Challenge of Power is always a really good show. You won't be dissapointed by that pull.

yea thats a badger state and PPL pull i dont have enough power for that class lol

Badger truck pullers assoc. meeting this Saturday.

Where: Linda's lookout at the intersection of highways N&A in Grellton, WI
When: Saturday April 12th at 1:00pm.

$100 to join

There is also the fantasy truck pullers that have pulls more towards Iowa like in Plattville, Boaz,Viroqua and the like. Check them out they have a "street" class and they also have a web site but not sure of the addy.

IKE

Back