Quad Adrenaline for DMax LB7 & Pillar Mount

JDGnut

I have a Quad Adrenaline for sale with the pluse monitor. This has been a great module, but he is selling the truck, and everything is coming off. It is in good shape. No fuel pressure sensor.
I will also try to post some pictures.
I have the box, but I'm listing it for a friend.. if you have any question PLEASE ask.

He is asking $620 for the Adrenaline with the Monitor. (list is $949)
He also has the pillar mount for the Pulse.. (no speak pillar) $35
Thanks,
Bryan

Sorry I have not taken the pics of the box.. I will try to get them posted.

Open to offers..
Thanks,
Bryan

Still have both.. reducing the price...
ADR $575 including flat rate shipping
Pillar mount $30
Thanks,
Bryan

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/JDGnut/Zach/IMG_3437.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/JDGnut/Zach/IMG_3440.jpg

The EGT probe is include, just not pictured.

Priced Reduced Again.. Need to get rid of this...
$530... Make an offer...
Thanks,
Bryan

Ok.. I'm tired of looking at this thing... REDUCED AGAIN..

$450 including Flat Rate shipping to the lower 48... (If outside let me know, we'll work something out.. )
Thanks,
Bryan

im not sure.....must be haha......id love to get an adrenaline to stack with my stealth2 but i just dont have the $$$$$ for it right now.....

I guess your right..:bang. It was stacked with the S2.. I bought both boxes from the kid.. Put the S2 on my dads truck.. and now trying to sell the ADR... (I would like to put the ADR on Dad's truck.. but he won't use all the good stuff on the ADR.. ) He'll probably just use the tire adjust on the S2...

i think it would be sweet to stack with the S2.....i just dont have the cash right now......

I can't believe I still have this thing.... $ 425 including shipping??? Anyone...
Bryan

Anyone..
I still have this box.. Its really got to go...
$400 + shipping...
Thanks
Bryan

Back