Quest for the 5's???

That's awesome. Is there any video

i think they had a go pro on the car... j rod said he'd text me the slips tomorrow. crazy stuff happening.

good thing greg's program is already faster !! all he had to do was SAY it !

That's Freakin' Super Fast!!!!!! I'd love to see all the early numbers. I can't wait to see the Top Diesel class at Worlds this year. How did John do this weekend?
Congrat's to the whole Scheid camp, very impressive!

That 221mph 1/4 usually goes along with 3.7x 1/8th mile e.t.'s at 180mph. And 5.99ish or 6 flat 1/4.

Tucker

Your on crack in the 1/8th... prolly a 4.10 or teen is more like it.

That is amazing. Do y'all think anything electronic will catch up to them?

Yep. one day maybe. but thats a tall order to fill.

That's incredibly fast ! Congrats to the Scheid guys on a great pass and pushing the mark higher. It will be great to see what you come up with at the NHRDA finals . Good luck !

Your on crack in the 1/8th... prolly a 4.10 or teen is more like it.

Yep. one day maybe. but thats a tall order to fill.

Surely wasn't talking to you but thanks anyhow. Not sure about the crack comment?? Comment was for the Scheid guys....

In a blown alky car early numbers would typically be in the high 70's to low 80's. This is unchartered waters for diesels, and most back half much stronger than where the numbers would normally fall other wise. It wouldn't surprise me that their e.t. in the 1/8th on that pass was a flat or teen, but that just further proves the insane power their making at the stripe. A blown alky set up with a 4.10 1/8th is more typical to run a 6.50-.55 at no more than 203 on the big end. 220+mph is crazy.

Last edited:
AWESOME job guys!!! WOW that is fast!!! Be awesome to see a diesel in the 5s someday won't it!!!

Either way it's a 2.25 back half and 46 mph.....you can't get more innovative and hype for Diesel Motorsports than that. And their not even on here talking it up, their car speaks for it's self. How impressive........wow

Ryan

Would be nice to see a time slip. then we can find out exactly whats going on. No second or backup run i take it?

Last edited:
Maybe they set a record...............with one run and no witnesses....... Oops

Would be nice to see a time slip. then we can find out exactly whats going on. No second or backup run i take it?

Its nice that these guys are out doing it, instead of running their gums about "I did this, I pioneered this, My tires are shaking, God made me the best race car driver in the universe, blah blah blah"

Truly amazing! Congrats, I'm really looking forward to watching in Texas this weekend.

Either way it's a 2.25 back half and 46 mph.....you can't get more innovative and hype for Diesel Motorsports than that. And their not even on here talking it up, their car speaks for it's self. How impressive........wow

Ryan

Amen. They don't have to flap their gums about what it will or might do, they just go out there and do it. Hats off to them.

Back