Question about stacking and more stacking

ArmySoldier

My friend has an 02 F250 and is running a banks 6 gun stacked with an edge juice stacked with a ts performance 6 position chip. My question is what and when is he going to tear something up or is it ok running all those tuners together. He gets pissed off everytime we run our trucks and I blow by him, eventhough we tried to talk him out of getting a 7.3 if he wanted to go fast without spending a fortune. He kept telling us he wanted it for its reliability and he didn't care about going fast but as you can tell it's not working out the way he had planned lol.

Stacking on a 7.3 does absolutely nothing. The chip will override any other tuner everytime. He just wasted a lot of money. Get the chip custom tuned. Tony Wildman and PHP are my favorites, but Tony is backed up pretty bad, due to personal reasons.

yeah, i told him to do that from the beginning, actually a guy i work with was trying to sell him some stage 2 injectors with 100% nozzles and a custom tuned ts chip with PHP tunes on it for $1000 but he went the other route and didn't accomplish anything

That's a good deal and probably cost less than all the stacked junk. :doh:

Yep, he is hard headed and doesn't listen to me,he tries to fix or upgrade things without consulting with anyone but when he breaks something he will call and ask me how to fix it.

I've got a couple of videos of him getting stuck and being pulled out on youtube under Laremy81

well if he has them three stack about the only thing working is the chip unless he just has the pressure box part of the edge but no matter what you do a chip is always gonna override a programmer

You can stack ICP mods on top of a chip or programer, but you can not stack a chip with a programer. The chip will override the programer.

That being said, there is no reason to add a ICP mod to a well tuned chip.

Sell the Edge and Banks boxes, get some good tunes on the chip and a set of hybrids...

Of course that leads to turbos, trannys and such.

Back