question for those that have the valair 3250# Dual disk

jaybuller

USCG MK
I am trying to decide wich clutch to get. I have been runnin the valair 13" single organic clutch for the last 15k miles or so and its been great but im about to be getting into a little more power and want to be able to use it. for any one that has used or is using the valair double disk ceramic clutch how is it? is it loud or "rattly" at idle? is it a smooth engaging clutch or is it jumpy and grabby for evry day traffic driving? for those that have driven trucks with the SB 3250 DD, (like i have) does it feel exactly the same? i liked the way the SB felt and the smoothness of engagment but i just havent driven a Valair DD yet. I want to give them a try since they are a good bit cheaper and i like to give Dan more buisness since he hooked me up with my clutch i have now. Thanks to all that have input

I just put a valair 3600# DD in a truck and it was real nice... Really smooth engagment quit at stop lights and great price to...

I just installed 2 of the organic dual disks in the past month. I am happy with both of them. They are a good bit quiter than my southbend duals disks I had in my old dually.

I have the Valair economy DD in mine. It does rattle when you push in the clutch. Compared to stock, it is pretty grabby. Compared to the 13 inch single ceramic, it is pretty smooth.
I like the Valair economy, but I wish it was a sprung hub.

What is the economy? What is your plate #. I definatly don't want loud or grabby.

Back