Question

logant

Too much fuel
I have a low mileage (120k) engine and have been looking for a truck to put it in. Would you all put the engine in this truck? 230k miles, little beat up, auto, $2500.

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

null-4.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-2.jpg

null-1.jpg

null.jpg

X3 truck looks good but in my opinion take out those stacks.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Put it in. Pull the plate. Gut the AFC. Create a craigslist ad that reads:

Dodge Cummins 4x4 tons of power! Has stacks! Blows Smoke! Cummins Decals! Super fast truck! Must see to believe!

Then count the massive amounts of monies you reap from an unsuspecting high school kid (or his daddy).

You're Welcome.

Man the stacks will be first to go. Guess you guys are answering my question. Second, what should I do to auto trans before it is in. Found a valve body but I just don't wanna have a sucky driving truck

Put it in. Pull the plate. Gut the AFC. Create a craigslist ad that reads:

Dodge Cummins 4x4 tons of power! Has stacks! Blows Smoke! Cummins Decals! Super fast truck! Must see to believe!

Then count the massive amounts of monies you reap from an unsuspecting high school kid (or his daddy).

You're Welcome.

Maybe the rag over the air filter too lol

Man the stacks will be first to go. Guess you guys are answering my question. Second, what should I do to auto trans before it is in. Found a valve body but I just don't wanna have a sucky driving truck

Single disc from DPC and either a valve body or shift kit. Assuming you are keeping it relatively stock that is...

His single disks show that they are supposed to hold close to 500 hp if in properly tuned trans. Anyone running these single disks? What do you think?

I have/had one of his single disks and I loved it. It took a lot of abuse from me. It would still be going if my tranny hadn't decided to drain its own fluid haha

Junker Drag Truck ran one for quite a while and it held up to some abuse!

Update: got all my gaskets changed, rack plug in, small set of injectors in. Looking good just waiting on the truck

null-9.jpg

Back