Quote: 47re for my 2000 Ram 25004x4 needed!

TripleT

I am in the need of a trans and looking to upgrade so it done right first go around. The stock trans I guess lasted pretty good for 161K and last 50K with Smarty on it. What would a trans run for a daily driver, 20ft boat hauler (to river or ocean 100miles or so on some weekends), and little red light racers with no more then about 400hp. I don't have 400hp yet but shooting for those numbers one day and wanting to do the trans right one time. But what would one built for that run one and if Garmon could install, I live outside of Savannah, Ga but would be willing drive for install and to meet and see the Garmon shop I have heard so much about! Been looking at three other also; Goerend, DTT, and Suncoast trans but rather give a Ga company/boy the sell first if prices are competitive.

thanks, TTT

The best way to get a quote on that would be to call Jeff. I'm a Alabama boy and he did mine. Best money I ever spent on the truck

770-898-8585... I think

The a Garmonized transmission makes a stock trans seem like a joke! His trans is so nice and looks like I should pick up some mpg's also since my rpm's are now lower at the given speed, cruising 75mph under 2K!

how much did it end up costing? my truck is the same year and setup as yours, I even tow the same thing (19.5 bass boat) as you do.

Back