Quote on stacks?

gstanfield

Are we there yet?
Is this where I would ask to get a quote on a set of stacks? I havn't dealt with any of our fine sponsers yet, so I'm just guessing here. I have a 97 Dodge ext cab and want a set of 5" mitre cut stacks on it. Just wondering where I need to shop to find them.

Thanks,
George

if not here, just give them a call, im sure they would be more than willing to help out :)

I can give you part numbers. What are you lookin' for? What type of system? Turbo back, or just the universal kit, which uses the exhaust already on your truck? You can look here:

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2317

There is a list of distributors on this site. If you're lookin' for someone closer to home, PM me, and I'll see what I can come up with.!!!

Thanks for the link to vendors. I seem to have missed it while I was browsing for stacks. That should be all the info I need to get me where I wanna go.

Thanks,
George

No-problem! Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. I can give you part numbers, or I can even send you some pictures I have with kits installed in them. Just let me know!!

I think that since I'm not totally sure I want to go with them (or rather if I want the noise and space taken up in my bed) that I am going to make my own lower manifold and just get the stacks themselves and a couple elbows to make it all work. This will get me a set for about half price and then if I like them I can spend the rest of the money and get a premium setup on down the road a little.

I'll see what I need for sure and then holler back if I can't find something.

Thanks again,
George

Back