Race Truck build...

Wow have you guys seen what my thread tag is!!!!???? Idaho's Nightmare....LMFAO

LOLLOLthat's a cool truck and all,and my hats off to you and your service to this country (thank you):clap: and i appreciate the ones its being dedicated to as well!:Cheer: but I'm sleeping fine kid! your not even in my league! i will run off and leave you like your tied to a stump in that big 4door 4x4 pig even as cool as it is!.....see ya sweetie!

Haha lets see a picture of your pile Idaho and no i don't mean your Dad's. A time slip would compliment it nicely.

Btw Laramie, I've been following your build, very nice! I can't wait to see it run man! Also, thank you for your services.

Btw Laramie, I've been following your build, very nice! I can't wait to see it run man! Also, thank you for your services.

Thanks alot Sir... its coming together.... should be running by the end of febuary.. then 2 weeks of dyno tuning... then desert diesel nationals...

Bad news came today when my machinist came over to the shop and said to me come check this out... So I went over to their building and he showed me my head and there was a cracl in almost every valve seat and thru to the head itself...!!!! good thing I have a few extra heads!!!!

well tonight I got alot of the junk out of the truck.. wednesday I will remove the dash and the winshield is being removed tomorrow and replacing all glass with lexan... shoudl shed a few pounds...

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

Yeah I expect mine to have a few cracks a well. How many miles on the cracked one?

I'm gunna order a new floor carpet and put that in mine is dirty.. and I like new... get a new head liner... I love the new car smell!!!! my sunroof will still be able to open perfectly!!!!

Yeah I expect mine to have a few cracks a well. How many miles on the cracked one?

maybe 6000 miles on it...!!!! hahahaha I had a few issues this season and ran about 2400* a few times...hahahahaha but it held for the entire season..!!!

Cage will be made of 1 5/8 cromoly .120 wall... 8 points... tigged and painted... gloss black.. plus a nifty helmet hook!!!!!

maybe 6000 miles on it...!!!! hahahaha I had a few issues this season and ran about 2400* a few times...hahahahaha but it held for the entire season..!!!

:lolly: That will do it! I need logger to see where mine's at. The 1600* gauge can't begin to keep up haha. Glad it held though!

Yeah I hope you get yours fixed as cheap as possible ....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah I hope you get yours fixed as cheap as possible ....

um I dont think the words cheap and building a motor go in the same sentence. Especially after what Bill talked me into with the head work.:doh:

At least you don't have to cage it....!!!!

Back