Rail Issue Big Cp3

Well I have seen problems with the dipricol gauge givin problems I drove my truck around. With everything off and the rail just went max about 4 times then when I programed it back hasn't done it again I am runnin dual pumps though

your dual pumps are the cause of the RP gauge going crazy. The electronics that come with the gauge are meant for single pumps. Dipricol now has a resistor they'll send you to elminate the erratic RP gauge. I had the same issue and the resistor fixed it.

You could try unplugging the pigtail from the rail pressure guage and put the stock plug back in and run the truck for a little bit to see if that fixes the problem. At least that would help narrow down the problem. My DiProcol was causing a crazy rattle but the gauge was showing numbers where they should be. I pulled the guags plug off and that fixed it. Haven't had a chance to call About getting new guage wires or a fix yet, though.

I had a similar problem as yours! Had my big CP3 for about 5 days and it kinda started doing what you said... Except mine would be fine if I was just rolling into the throttle and then when i would just mash the thorttle it was like the front end would nose dive and no power or smoke... and the rail pressure would drop to about 3,000-4,000 and then when I let off it would spike to anywhere from 21,000-25,000. The builder has done everything he can to try to help me and have been in contact with him alot. Now he's building me another pump to try. I just think that the pump i got is one of those rare occurances that it just didn't work.

well i removed my tst(old style no rail pressure), my quad race box (switched to just pressure) and my quad rp and guess what the truck ran just fine O i also put the truck back to stock with the smarty so i guess i will be putting the rail pressure back in to see what that does

Good to hear that your running better. What was plugged into the RP sensor? Whatever it was had to be "dirtying" up the signal. That's were I would guess your issues came from.

If your TST doesn't plug into the RP, then hook it back up. I doubt it was hurting anything.

J.D.

well tried to plug in my rail pressure gauge and well for some dang reason i cant get it to read any more

and for what was pluged i had tst and then i think it was piggy back with my pressure box

well i drove the truck today and it ran fine my quad pressure gauge doesnt work any more so go figure

Back