RAM 2000 #5 Build Thread - 2012 - Stoker 12V

Gay video but sweet truck!
Has he decided if he is going to sell these yet? I thought i remember him or probably you saying he will start building more if this goes good.

Besides the half ton 2wd holding up there is no way i can see a cv joint 4wd working out..unless it was a 4bt maybe

You better learn to buckle up there mister officer!

Oh! I bukled up before hitting the roadway. I never drive with the belt.

Gay video but sweet truck!
Has he decided if he is going to sell these yet? I thought i remember him or probably you saying he will start building more if this goes good.

lol Well I was trying to be goofy.. Not hard for me.

He kinda liked it when it was done.. I'm sure he'd sell it but I don't think he's gonna try for a while.. But I'm sure he would.

X2 would he also do a 4dr and 4x4?

I'm sure he'd do whatever someone wanted, if the price was right..

Yeah I might be over thinking it a little. I was thinking 4wd might Handel it because with a 5.7 and supercharger they are holding up minus the weight of the diesel though. Guess ill just have to run 2500 then.

I showed your bookface video to the guys at work, you should have seen everyone's faces when you framed out of the hood and showed the truck. Priceless

I showed your bookface video to the guys at work, you should have seen everyone's faces when you framed out of the hood and showed the truck. Priceless

LOL

Yeah, I should it to a few mechanics at my local Dodge dealer today too..
Same reaction! lol

It gets more attention than a ferrari at times...

What in the F is that wicked idle all about? What's the timing set at?

On edit, don't take ten years to reply or I'll just text you and bother you with my pointless questions.

Last edited:
Am I deaf? I don't hear anything special?

Listen to the idle, almost like a 24v with a monster VP and lines lol, that's the way they sound when the timing is bumped I guess. Usually a 12v, while still sounding like a tractor will have less time between lopes

Oh yes and also, tell Jeff that I'd gladly make the trip down to break in the next one for a couple weeks. Lol

Last edited:
Back