Ram SRT 10 Hood

DarkShadowDiesel

Hey everyone,
My good friend got in a wreck yesterday (somebody ran a stop sign and hit him):badidea: and so his friend end needs to be redone. He'd like to put an SRT 10 hood on it, and I was wondering what yall were paying for them/where the best place to get one is?
Thanks,
Chase

I'll keep my eyes out on the Vipertruck sites I belong to for ya....

I have seen a few that got totaled and were being parted out.

What about those Hemi Dodge hoods that are simillar?

Hey that's alot of Banks power there in your sig huh?:poke: LOL :umno:

I have a of an '03 hemi sport hood for sale, its got a single hood scoop. We want $450 for it and shipping will be arranged thru the buyer. PM me and I can get a picture. The hood is in perfect condition and it is red with a black insert in the hood scoop.

yes definitely lots of banks power!!!:bang
i think he really wants the SRT 10 hood, can the hood you are talking about be made functional?
thanks,
chase

nummit said:
How much were the Banks zip ties? $3.00 ea.? :hehe:
ask timbeaux..... he hooked me up w/ them after he heard COMP had some :hehe:
they add 5hp per little snappy thing on them, so the tighter the better
anyway, i take it the dealer is the best place to get the SRT hood? we got quoted $650 yesterday.

The insert could be romoved with the right amount of patience, would you like to see a picture?

I could take 400 for it which saves you 50 towards the shipping. And i have an aftermarket billet grille for 200 dollars which is a good deal compared to the $514 stock grille.

I think SRT-10 hoods from a Dodge dealer parts are around $600.

he wants something that he doesn't have to modify. going to order the srt10 hood from dealer tomorrow. thanks to all for the help.
:thankyou2:
chase

Back