ran a 12.2 at 119mph

nice time, but thats hard on the converter and tranny to stall so long.

i think you need to learn how to drag race. not tryin to dog you, but set the FIRST light then do your thing man....that was painful to watch..you should be running mid 11's.

i think you need to learn how to drag race. not tryin to dog you, but set the FIRST light then do your thing man....that was painful to watch..you should be running mid 11's.

the track we going to wants you to be full staged by the time you hit the first lights. they have chewed us out when we sit at the first yellows and try to spool up. thats why i have to spool before i need to.

the track we going to wants you to be full staged by the time you hit the first lights. they have chewed us out when we sit at the first yellows and try to spool up. thats why i have to spool before i need to.

i think i know who you are..you race with some of the guys from my website, powerstrokenation.com... if so they have mentioned how nasty your truck is... anyways..dont listen to te dudes at the track..set the beams on your own accord..ive never been to a track that would encourage that kind of staging. set the first bulb, stage close, set the 2nd bulb, then go.... they cant dictate staging, only you can....that is a VERY fast truck, dont let those tards slow you down.

i think i know who you are..you race with some of the guys from my website, powerstrokenation.com... if so they have mentioned how nasty your truck is... anyways..dont listen to te dudes at the track..set the beams on your own accord..ive never been to a track that would encourage that kind of staging. set the first bulb, stage close, set the 2nd bulb, then go.... they cant dictate staging, only you can....that is a VERY fast truck, dont let those tards slow you down.

yeah, i know matt from that forum. i like to race at redding, they tend not to mind how long you sit there. at sac i still there wait for the turbo and forget to watch the lights to i take forever to leave the line. in redding i get good reactions for a rookie racer.

I understand what your saying. But think about the other guy next to you. You light your first bulb then start trying to spool and he pulls in double lit and is ready. Now he is stalled up waiting on the other guy to double lite and is getting burnt down forever. I would be pissed personally. Once you pre-stage there is a time limit to pull in if the other guy is fully staged.

Swap the turbine housing(s) or put more stall in it, that is my plan and i'm having the same problem, albeit i'm quite a bit slower mph wise than you!

When I race I tend to get close to the prestage light and start the spool up. While I spool quicker with twins I am fully spooled where I want to be before entering the lights. Then I pop in real quick, set both lights and ready to go.

i understand the spooling at the lights..and i hate it when the guy in the other lane does that..i didnt realize spoolup took that long.

silver bullet 66/74/14, ii 200hp injectors, stage 3 cp3, maxspool cam, head studs, springs, fass, cam and some spray

AHH!! The Spray!! That makes sense now.....

Thought it was #2 only .....

Nice either way!

AHH!! The Spray!! That makes sense now.....

Thought it was #2 only .....

Nice either way!

yeah the spray helped a lot; however, i'm going to sit there and tune it and try to get into low 12s fuel only and try high for high 11s. i have a lot of top end but my 60ft times only 1.9. my best run without spray has been 12.6 at 109mph

I understand what your saying. But think about the other guy next to you. You light your first bulb then start trying to spool and he pulls in double lit and is ready. Now he is stalled up waiting on the other guy to double lite and is getting burnt down forever. I would be pissed personally. Once you pre-stage there is a time limit to pull in if the other guy is fully staged.

Tell me about it :bang . When me and Raj went at it in Redding about 3 times. I had to sit there and wait for him to spool up at the light. So I would usually have to let off and then all of a sudden get on it again when his second light lit. But the truck sure does hall up top. Low end, the truck falls on its face. Needs to mess with the TQ. Might be choking the turbo up still on take off with all that fuel.

See you soon at the track. And don't worry about spooling up time now. Since I have twins and have to wait a few seconds for spool up as well.:rockwoot:

Back