Random Parts for sale

cumminstroked

I have a handfull of random parts laying around the shop. I will add to the list as I find more.

12v cam core and gear $125
CR cam core and gear $125
Stock 12v pistons $100
12v tappets $50
Ppump shut off solenoid $100
Ppump throttle bracket $50

I will entertain reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping. I will have more for the list as I go through the rest of the shop. Call or text 812-630-4079 or reply on here. Let me know if you are looking for anything else I may have it.

Thanks James

Last edited:
I have a handfull of random parts laying around the shop. I will add to the list as I find more.

12v cam core and gear $125
Stock 12v pistons $100
12v tappets $50
Misc Ppump arms $make offer$
Belt tensioner $50

I have several pics taken and can email them. I will try to get them on here but I am not guaranteeing them to show up.
I will entertain reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping. I will have more for the list as I go through the rest of the shop. Call or text 812-630-4079 or reply on here. Let me know if you are looking for anything else I may have it.

Thanks James

updated list with a bump

Stock 12v pistons $100
12v tappets $50
Belt tensioner $50
Maxxspool HD push rods $150

Thanks James

And a bump

Back