ready to Rock the Rock..? >>>>

Second GIVE-A-WAY Prize for the ROCK - by Turbo Diesel & Electrical -
44mm Wastegate ($400 Value) plus other Garrett goodies!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Tell me there might be someone who could use this?

Ron

Tranny bit the dust, wont be going the race SAT. NIGHT.......Hope ATS can show some love.................

Second GIVE-A-WAY Prize for the ROCK - by Turbo Diesel & Electrical -
44mm Wastegate ($400 Value) plus other Garrett goodies!

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Tell me there might be someone who could use this?

Ron

free stuff can always be used one way or another :Cheer:

I'm very sorry to see some starting to drop out but.... ( as I rub my hands together in a greedy way ) that just mean there's a better chance at taking home the gold :kick: Not me of course as it's the story of my racing career so far but, someone will :)

ATS has stepped up in a huge way,i may make this race yet...

free stuff can always be used one way or another :Cheer:

I'm very sorry to see some starting to drop out but.... ( as I rub my hands together in a greedy way ) that just mean there's a better chance at taking home the gold :kick: Not me of course as it's the story of my racing career so far but, someone will :)

I'll be happy to step up Ty......I could get used to being up there in the semi's or maybe even the finals....

See ya there man!!!!!!!!

Oh, Let me know if your gonna be able to bring me that package we discussed today.....Thanks again

D

It sounds like you folks are gonna have a great time! Too bad David is not gonna have his dyno there but oh well, I am still gonna come watch the show. The old lady don't race too well, she ain't the quickest thing around, only a 2wd but she tends to get down the track fairly quickly (101mhp) Not to bad for a Granny Truck. I look forward to meeting some old friends and making some new ones.

I'll be happy to step up Ty......I could get used to being up there in the semi's or maybe even the finals....

See ya there man!!!!!!!!

Oh, Let me know if your gonna be able to bring me that package we discussed today.....Thanks again

D

should the ATL po po be talking about " packages " :hehe:

I have a email out to him about it. Haven't heard back but, if anything you can used mine. It works on 03's thru 07's

should the ATL po po be talking about " packages " :hehe:

I have a email out to him about it. Haven't heard back but, if anything you can used mine. It works on 03's thru 07's

Hey, I wasn't always the Po Po...hehe!!!

Thanks man!! See ya there!

Don't know if I'm gonna make it, I've only managed to polish one wheel so far. :smileglasses:

Stoopid big wheels. Hey, I gotta have something to talk about since I'm too chicken to race and risk tearing something else up this year. :bang

hehe Can't wait.

Oh yeah, I got some COOL stickers in the mail today!! They'll be going on too!

:group: WOOT!!! WOOT!!!!!

Don't know if I'm gonna make it, I've only managed to polish one wheel so far. :smileglasses:

Stoopid big wheels. Hey, I gotta have something to talk about since I'm too chicken to race and risk tearing something else up this year. :bang

hehe Can't wait.

If I remember right... you started the polishing a month ago ! :hehe: Those things should be so slick and shiny by now.... you'll gain 20hp !

You can't have done all that work and not go down the track to show them off :doh:

Does anybody know how many unlimited street trucks might be coming ? Can't wait !

Hope you guys have fun - I wont be there this weekend Im in Vegas at Diesel convention signing up new sponsors so we can do more events next year!

Saw a few friends out here - Brady from Industrial, Chad from Diesel RX, Jonas from Hi-Tech, Dan Scheid and crew, Rick from Daves Diesel, Borg Warner , Sam, Jim and Thom, Bill from Turbo Diesel and Vern from Turbo Diesel from Indy!

Give Dave a hand if he needs it and have lots of fun!

RK

If I remember right... you started the polishing a month ago ! :hehe: Those things should be so slick and shiny by now.... you'll gain 20hp !

You can't have done all that work and not go down the track to show them off :doh:

Oh no you don't!! I've already told everybody to not let me go racing. Its a life or death situation because if I break the truck again this year, the wife will kill me.

You're screwed, see you in the staging lanes Keegan.:hehe:

hehe Can't wait.

Keegan, I just washed the 2007 dirt of my 12v. My wheels are beyond help. LOL

Make sure to take some videos since I wont be there - post them here so we can see some new records!

RK:)

Back