Rebuilding a 96' 12 valve. The owner wants zero leaks

Didn't take pics, never thought that anybody be interested in it that much.

I do agree that a 400k Cummins should still be very good but you should just see this truck and the loads it hauls every day. It's been practically beaten to death and I'm the only person who actually gives a damn. The owner is only interested in keeping it running. I agree on the air filter part. This truck started to come to my shop two years and roughly 50k miles ago.

I installed this thingy of mine on that truck becaus it was leaking oil becaus of blow-by all over the place. Owner is not interested in an engine rebuild. He just wanted it to stop smudging his driveway and wanted a cheap alternative. After that I did the same thing to couple other trucks too for other customers.

I like your Ford, looks very practical.

You never know, I've read several post on different forums of guys looking for a cheap way to eliminate leaking oil from the factory vent tube.
Vented covers aren't cheap.
Your post is the first I've heard of doing it that way.
The concept and catch can threw me off at first, but that's the cheapest way I've heard of so far.

The cheapo solution was my whole point and it works very well too. You can hide it too with simple choices. Feel free to try it out, whoever.

I may give this a try on my 300k mile 95 that gets makes 60 psi with the 71mm. My tailgate has little spatters on it if I'm having fun with the truck

Back