Rebuilt 47re transmission for sale

workhorse99

For sale 47re 4X4 trans. Came out of a 97. Fairly new rebuild only has 1000 miles on it. Has brand new torque convertor from cummins and a brand new 48re valve body. This trans shift hard if you get on it. Was built to take a beating for my truck i use for towing/pulling. Have all papers to verify rebuild, got $2500 not including torque convertor. Looking to get $2000, or a whole 5 speed swap for a 2wd. Also have a TS Performance torque convertor lockup programer for this trans. Works very well only used it twice at 2 pulls. Looking to get $230.

No one needs a rebuilt transmission???? come on guys price neg. need to finish up another truck.

do you still have the lockup programmer very interested pm me bottom dollar shipped have cash ready

went ahead an sent you a pm an i also posted on the cummins forum for the lock up controller i will take it if you still have it

I might be interested in the trans, but I think shipping would kill me

For sale 47re 4X4 trans. Came out of a 97. Fairly new rebuild only has 1000 miles on it. Has brand new torque convertor from cummins and a brand new 48re valve body. This trans shift hard if you get on it. Was built to take a beating for my truck i use for towing/pulling. Have all papers to verify rebuild, got $2500 not including torque convertor. Looking to get $2000, or a whole 5 speed swap for a 2wd. Also have a TS Performance torque convertor lockup programer for this trans. Works very well only used it twice at 2 pulls. Looking to get $230.

Need to see some pics. and give me your contact number for more negotiation. Keep in touch buddy.

trans...

Is the trans still available? I am located in SE PA.

Back