Rebuilt SunCoast 1057 Converter. Never installed.

bcdeutsch731

I'm selling my SunCoast 1057 converter that I had rebuilt by SunCoast. I ran this converter when I was running the Allison trans in my truck. Last time I blew the Allison up I sent this converter to SunCoast and had them rebuild it. The converter is still siting in the box they shipped it back in.
Asking $1200 obo
I will take Paypal if you pay the fee's
Local pickup is fine West Chicago, IL
I'm going to the NADM race in Muncie IN on 6/21 so I can bring it with me if needed.
Brett

I might be hitting you up for this. Ill have to let you know for sure next week

I'm selling my SunCoast 1057 converter that I had rebuilt by SunCoast. I ran this converter when I was running the Allison trans in my truck. Last time I blew the Allison up I sent this converter to SunCoast and had them rebuild it. The converter is still siting in the box they shipped it back in.
Asking $1200 obo
I will take Paypal if you pay the fee's
Local pickup is fine West Chicago, IL
I'm going to the NADM race in Muncie IN on 6/21 so I can bring it with me if needed.
Brett

Your not that far from me. I may hit you up soon for this too. Trying to talk a buddy into it.

Your not that far from me. I may hit you up soon for this too. Trying to talk a buddy into it.

Sounds good, just let me know ASAP. I have another guy that says he wants it on a different forum, but has not come up with any money.

Back