Redding CA

We are trying to get final details and info as fast as we can. I posted the event in the competition events and get togethers. We will be sled pulling and of course have our dyno there also.:rockwoot:

Hey Jeremy, got any recommendations for a local hotel close to the track?

Most of the motels are right in town off of Interstate 5 on Hilltop Road. I am trying to get a motel to give us a good group rate right now. I will keep you all updated. I alson think there will be dry camping at the track.

every time ive been to the j&h race i stayed at the red lion..great hotel!!

ya. for the most part all of the hotels along hilltop drive are great to stay.. everything you need is close by.

oh i wouldnt get your hopes up.. it's always hot here on an important day.. i've never seen an event in redding have good weather.. just lots of bad luck... it will probably be hot w/ tons of dust and the track wont be prepped good... although with jeremy running the show he will probably make sure the track is prepped. who knows we will see. but ya redding is a great city.. look forward to seeing you again Max'd out!!! unfortunately you had problems in Fallon...

it will probly be hot and raining like it did last year at the diesel rally

I just hope it is a cold breeze. I was up there Saturday night and boy o boy was it nice. My truck was running like a champ in that weather.

oh i wouldnt get your hopes up.. it's always hot here on an important day.. i've never seen an event in redding have good weather.. just lots of bad luck... it will probably be hot w/ tons of dust and the track wont be prepped good... although with jeremy running the show he will probably make sure the track is prepped. who knows we will see. but ya redding is a great city.. look forward to seeing you again Max'd out!!! unfortunately you had problems in Fallon...

Fallon wasn't good to us. Had wrong loctite on the TC bolts and they came loose. Thought we lifted a head but turns out it just over heated and blew some coolant out of the little bitty overflow tank we have on it. Hopefully things will be better in Redding.

Back