Redding Dragstrip, Redding California, Sept. 19th

NHRDA

The NHRDA and Jefferson State Diesel are proud to announce the MBRP race series will be at the Redding Dragstrip in Redding California on September 19th. The NHRDA, MBRP, and Jefferson State Diesel would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy an action packed day of diesel drag racing, sled pulls, dyno runs and burnout contest.

0919-XL.gif

Sled pulling too, huh? I might be able to make this one......Who's sled? Who's rules?

Joe

looks like MLM will bring their sled for some pulls in the evening. The Sled Classes will be Stock (Stock Turbo), Street (Up to 2.8), Super Street (Larger Single or Twins) and of Course Modified

Cool, anyone know if there will be top 3 or top 5 $$payouts?? That will greatly affect whether I come up or not cuz Redding is a serious haul from So Cal.

Joe

I just put it on my calendar. I may just shoot down there in my little Jetta, but I should be able to make it one way or another!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

The prices are as follows: Entry 10 Dollars, Military 7 Dollars, Under 12 Free.

To be a part of The NHRDA Drag Racing it will be $40 Membership plus tech card fees (tech card fee covers Entry). Sportsman ET is $25, Super Street is $35, Pro Street is $45 and Pro Stock and Top Diesel are both $75. We will have a test and tune lane for $25 if you don't want to be a part of the main event. Working on hook fees right now and I will keep you posted.

We are working out all the details on the event. Usually you have several months to plan events but this one kinda came up at the last minute so we are getting all the details worked out with the track , sled , and dyno and also we are working on local sponsor for the event.

Any suggestions or contacts in California would be very appreciated. We see this event growing to be a premier event or the next couple of years but you have to take baby steps and get a tradition started.

The dyno part will have three classes. Stock Turbo, Single Upgrade Turbo and Twins. We will judge the dyno competition by fuel only in each of the three classes but we will have a trophy and prize for Outlaw which will be run what you brung. So if you want to try to win both make at least one of your three passes on fuel only. It will be 75 dollars for three pulls. If you do all three events we will discount the dyno to 50 dollars for three pulls.

Back