Redid the Exhaust

SAK

I'm going fast mama.
Just got my truck back from the muffler shop. Had them cut my MBRP from the down pipe back all the way to the hump that goes over the axle with a straight 4". I though that it sounded good before with the cat delete and muffler, man it sounds mean now. Now I need a a 4" down pipe for a complete 4" all the through.

SAK said:
Just got my truck back from the muffler shop. Had them cut my MBRP from the down pipe back all the way to the hump that goes over the axle with a straight 4". I though that it sounded good before with the cat delete and muffler, man it sounds mean now. Now I need a a 4" down pipe for a complete 4" all the through.
what year? the 4" dp WILL make a difference. :rockwoot:

what did they do?

the MBRP kit doesnt require any cutting and is cheap to. i paid 450$ and that included the 4 inch DP and cat/muff deletes. Only problem i had was removing the OEM DP. i had to pull out the cross member to get it out.

the new exhaust bolts right in no problems.

The 4" MBRP turbo back comes with a 3.5" down pipe to the cat/3.5" cat delete then to a 4" mid pipe to a 4" in/out 6" muffler to the 4" tail pipe. Well what I had them do is at the cat flange cut the 3.5 cat delete pipe off and weld the 4" to that and take it all the way tot he tail pipe with no muffler now. I was surprised on how quiet it still is at cruising speeds but when you get on it, it SCREAMS.:rockwoot:

Now I want to get the 4" DP and have it a complete 4" straight through system.

Back