Redneck nationals

cnsmoke

AKA PooDot
Would like to congraduate Buck for one hell of a day of racing.. The trucks he put on the trailer today has never been done before in a day. First it was team green stuckey racing, then it was the spiderman Sullivan in the smith truck and then to top it off he had mr finals phil slowpoke Taylor.. Congrats Buck you definitely deserve it.. Also want to thank the stuckey crew for a great day of racing.

For everyone that couldnt make it, you missed some great racing. Congrats to Buck, to beat the trucks he did is very impressive. I cant say enough about Smitty racing, that truck is simply BAD ASS! One of the most fun trucks to watch go down the track. Seth sullivan proved he's not scared of anything with some awesome driving. He clicked off several low 6 second passes doing four wheel burnouts through the 330. Phil had several good consistent passes. Very good day of racing.

Congradulations to Syrupdawg (aka Will Jones) for his first event win!:rockwoot: Will won the 7.70 index class.

That's my first outlaw win! Thanks to everyone that was there it was great to see eveyone and meet some new people. Seth has to have the biggest set of brass balls in the world on one pass he had to have been a 1/4 of the. Way around and never got out of it and I think that pass wound up being a 6.1x! Congrats to all the winners

O yes ..Had a blast beside the ganats think thats how you spell it..there was some good racing..Congrats to all the winners..

i just wanna know when u guys r gonna run at valdosta

i would miss my own wedding to make that one!

i just wanna know when u guys r gonna run at valdosta

i would miss my own wedding to make that one!

That was where the race was origanally scheduled and was moved to albany. Im sure the Pro Street Diesel crew will be in Cecil doing some testing before too long

wonder what the winners avg rt was...

i love drag racin!

lol

what other index classes were there????

(other than a 7.70 class)

thanks

ps - what are the classes called?

Congrats to kacie long for gettin 6th place i think it was in the bracket class..First time ever racing.hell she just turned 16 and started driving..you go girl :rockwoot:

Great event! One of the best pro street shows to date. Several races seperated by a couple hundredths of a second! Very fast trucks making laps...great job & sportsmanship by all!
....But Buck stole the show with that final round pass using every inch of the track! :clap: ...Cant wait to see the vids.

Last edited:
Back