Redwood Empire Fair (Ukiah, CA) August 9th

The reigning champ will not be present to defend his title. I guess I forfeit for being a no-show. Damn!

-Tom

I am surprissed nobody has pulled up last years cooler/cart racing video :)

BBD

Hey Tom, you going to make Reno and Gardnerville it's a two for one trip man.

BBD

Maybe the same waitress will have her beat to chit 4 runner there for us to use as the tow vehicle. lol

Tom, yeah Nick rocked the super street class that boy needs to keep the 2.8 on there, it was runing good look out DHRA Nationals :)

I had a good hook as well put in the sled pulling forum you would have loved this track it was real nice, I didn't stay for any cooler lid racing so I can't report with this years new champion :)

Everybody is probally catching up on there sleep :)

BBD

I did. hopefully i'll get video up soon. Scott had a stellar run and the track wasn't bad. stands were packed and then some. weather was very cool for Ukiah..

Cole hit the juice on a stock hx35 and that little first gen hauled ass...props go to him and Cory for rigging the stock turbo last minue include the "bottom dump" downpipe.

Cody hit the big nitrous shot WAY to early before he even started moving and sent a fireball out the back of his stack, which in turn propelled the stack forward, through the back window of the cab, glass and all! me thinks he might have stained his britches with that one...

Howard's ford quit shortly after the event and hopefully he's got it fixed.

Bryan Kinney even showed up wearing an official MLM staff shirt and worked the event..nice to see you Bryan..now get that truck back out on the track.

you missed some fun stuff Tom..but we couldn't find the ghetto waitress this year..but i do have a violated cooler lid....

yes nick had a veary impressive pull!!! video clip
http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/mtnxtreme1/?action=view&current=P8090229.flv

i did not get a video of scott darn it !!!!

i was the best pull of the night slaming on the brakes so not to

go up the asphalt sweet pull!!!!!!

i know angela was taping i hope it's a good one!!!!

:nos:cody nice nitress pop. sorry i missed it i did not know you were pulling

in the mod diesel class!!!! you made a veary impressive boom!!!!

i hope every thing is ok ???:nos:

you will learn nos is veary expensive the gas is cheap to buy !!!! joel

all and all i think every one had a great time thanks to the mlm team great

job!!!!!:bow::bigsmile:

ukiah is always a great pull, even for spectators like myself. I want to thank Nick for sharing the shade canopy in the pits before the pull, you definitely kicked some ass out there and I concur with Scott, don't switch turbos before next weekend.

It was great to see Bryan again, Scott did a great job pulling the sled as far as the dirt would allow, the twin engine jet from Cal Poly was definitely a sight to see as it came past the end of the track and aimed directly at BBD before it shut down.

Nice to meet Howard and Brad from Poncis

I am sure some video will surface, the other highlight was the local gasser kid with the J20OO jeep pickup who lost his gas tank on the track.

Congrats to the winners, Nick you had that sled movin!!!! Good job buddy.

-Tom

great video nick!! congrats, the truck looks and sounds awesome!! another great showing for the ford i see!!:hehe:

lets see some real video, like of you getting smoked in the cart races. I am not sure about the new, "make up the course as you go" rule, or the new check point system. That was definately more excersize then I've gotten in a while. good times.

lets see some real video, like of you getting smoked in the cart races. I am not sure about the new, "make up the course as you go" rule, or the new check point system. That was definately more excersize then I've gotten in a while. good times.

I believe the "real video" is on YOUR camera, taken by your wife Kevo lol. So get her to uploading that footage on here!

Megs also has some!

It was a blast hanging out with everyone, as always!

Scott and Nick, you guys hauled ass with that sled.

Congrats to Scott and Nick. Sweet pulls, you guys still amaze me when you pull.

What happened to the stock class, I thought it was for stock chargers only....OOPS, did I say that.......

It was great hanging out and shooting the breeze with everyone. Kevo, you are verifiably NUTS!

A big thanks to Scott Vorhees(BBD) for trailering my sorry ars back to the bat cave. Thanks to Brett (LCD) for towing my trailer home.

Thanks to Mikey for the support. I don't think I could have done it without you.

I pulled the injectors today and I had tears in two O rings. I hope she fires up tomorrow when the injectors go back in.

What happened to the stock class, I thought it was for stock chargers only....OOPS, did I say that.......

That was BS!! That certain someone needs to be banned from competition. That person knows who they are. That person also screwed me out of a 1st place at a dyno event because he sprayed in a #2 only category. When they presented the trophy they said #2 only and i asked him if he did and he said (as he hesitated) yes. There were people there that said BS.

That was BS!! That certain someone needs to be banned from competition. That person knows who they are. That person also screwed me out of a 1st place at a dyno event because he sprayed in a #2 only category. When they presented the trophy they said #2 only and i asked him if he did and he said (as he hesitated) yes. There were people there that said BS.

Brad I was in the shop well everything was going on that day he made 4 or 5 pulls I know for a fact it made 680 something on the motor. He has dynod at LCD and made like 670 something on the motor. He didn't cheat you. I don't want to stir anything up with you. Trying to set everything strait so that certain person doesn't look like a bad guy.

Thanks for pointing that out. People told me otherwise. Just got off the phone with him. We talked it over and all is good.

First thing....Thanks for the Videos Guys/Girls
Second thing......I tech just like everyone else!!!!! I know what I have under my hood and yes it is a stock turbo look out!!! whoever started that rumor needs to zip it!!!
Last thing...... I clearly pulled way pasted that dully!!! If everyone was so worried about my turbo why didn't they look under my hood?????????????
I'll see everyone in Gardnerville ... I'll be the one running with my hood off!!!! lol

Back