Relentless ...

CC12V said:
Dude why you knockin someone else's products that are proven to work.Chris's set up is good to 600 hp with no problems.Its a simple cost effective reliable twin set up for people that don't like wasting money.

joe, the question was, why are II's stuff twice the price. and i replied cause the stuff in the relentless package is alot cheaper material and cost much less to build, personally i dont think a stock turbo is good for raceing or towing over 500hp, thats where he was going with it..........

OT-OF-Here said:
Chris told me in an e-mail 2 weeks ago he is NO longer offering his Artic Air twins, fyi.

However, Nathan at Idaho CTD does a similar setup.

How would one find out more information about the Idaho CTD twins? Tried a search but could not come up with business info.

Thanks
Angelo

Nathan's on this forum

Green04HO said:
How would one find out more information about the Idaho CTD twins? Tried a search but could not come up with business info.

Thanks
Angelo

PM Nathan at Idaho CTD That will do it.

OT-OF-Here said:
Chris told me in an e-mail 2 weeks ago he is NO longer offering his Artic Air twins, fyi.

However, Nathan at Idaho CTD does a similar setup.
I met with Chris today and will be solving his production problems.The first set ought to be off the line in about two weeks.
Artic Airs are alive and well.

feelmecummin said:
good to know, joe. any ideas what the updates are ?
Obviously I'm going to have to build and install one on my truck to see what tweaks if any need to be made. Thats going to take a couple of weeks between everything else I'm into.But the bottom line is the Artic Air Twins are still in production.

I have a II62/14 tow with it and raced this weekend with it. Ran a 13.6 @99.08 at best. I do have a problem staying under 1600* when on level 6 and mp-8 up. I would part with it so I can move on up if interested. If I use level 5 only gets to 1300 at WOT.

I don't understand why guys are knocking the Artic Air kit from Relentless....

HX35's are traditionally common in twin set ups and are the stock turbos on 2nd gen's...Am I wrong? Lots of guys have taken a HX35/BHT3B combo over 600hp.

I've owned a SPS 62/14. I was at 530hp on fuel only at 1500*...and that was pushing its limits! I towed with it some and it was acceptable but needed to down gear on almost any grade to get boost up. KillerQuad I know you tow a lot and "want to go fast" when not towing....take a serious look at a small set of twins!!!!!

And by the way, I wasn't impressed with II's customer service when I called in with questions about my SPS 62/14....Only answer I got was "mail it in."

Back