Reman converters for sale!

Well cool, looks like I found my converter. All I tow is this anyway.
aefc806b-7ba7-15b5.jpg

Phil, I have already sold the converter but if you would like to send me a check for the shipping i had to pay to fix you mistakes it would be appreciated. And although I will never buy another converter from you, I will tell people you stand behind your work and as a person your alright. Its not about the money, it could have been 2 dollars or 1000 dollars, its the point. If you want, i can pm you or you can pm me for my address.

Wow^^ if you wanted a converter that you knew would hold up to whatever shouldn't you have just bought a new one from the get go instead of cutting corners and getting a reman? On a personal note my converter has been in since darren built my tranny phil and that was 5 years ago and I haven't had the a single problem with it at 650hp daily driving and hittin the track hard every time one is open around me. I would recommend you to anyone that is needing a converter for whatever application.

Well, tax return finally came in. Hope you have a few good singles in stock. I will be calling you to at 2ish EST to work out a deal. Can't wait to get your tc in my truck to say the least haha.

Got a single billet lid and a triple billet lid recon converters laying in the shop what cost to have them cut open cleaned in repaired if needed.
Thanks
Jordan
Hidden Valley Diesel

Just got off the phone, GREAT to deal with. Cut to the chase and let me know what was what. Didn't promise anything outlandish like holding 1000hp with a reman single disk and said the converter would get shipped out TODAY. A+ company. Can't wait to get it!

Jordon, call me when you have a minute. I will give you the rundown on refreshing them.
Phil
770-318-8696

Just got the converter. It was quite the task lugging it across campus from the mail room to my dorm room. Like a 400m walk. I'm sweating pretty decently and it's like 30 out haha. Phil, what kind of core (brand) did you use with mine? Any idea on the stall? Thanks! Looks great!

Tomorrow I will finally have the shop space to get the Dodge into the bay. Been working around 1 and 2g DSM's all week. And a engine job on a PT Cruiser. Had a real moment when I was trying to put the alternator back on the PT and it had a Mitsu alternator laying beside the car. Thought it was me but I guess Daimler was too lazy to build their own!

Got the converter in today. Should have the valvebody back in tomorrow morning. Hopefully early afternoon test drive. Will ship the core back on Monday.

Phil just now got the converter shipped out to you. I reckon you have the tracking number. Sorry about the delay. Between school, the army, and other BS work it's been a handful lately. Truck runs great now! Can't wait to get a triple off you this summer!

Phil just now got the converter shipped out to you. I reckon you have the tracking number. Sorry about the delay. Between school, the army, and other BS work it's been a handful lately. Truck runs great now! Can't wait to get a triple off you this summer!

It's ok buddy. Sounds like you have a plate full. Glad you're happy with the converter and I'll keep my eyes out for the core. Look forward to hearing from you this summer!

Yes guys we do. We have a Dodge triple and some Allison singles. Give Phil a call and he'll be happy to talk to you about them. 770-318-8696

Back