Remote oil cooler

if your truck is over heating it might be worth it but doesnt look like it something you need if your trying to get more life out of your oil try a bypass oil filter kit much cheaper and i dont see how it will make you get better mileage most trucks run better and see better mileage at real operting temp.

You might want to hold off a bit if you can. There is a company that is developing one that I am using on the Ranger that is a damned nice kit. Not sure if I am supposed to give the details yet, but its a sweet looking setup.

Last edited:
Almost $1400 for 2 hoses, a few fittings and an oil cooler that doesn't even look as big as a 6.0 trans cooler, yet this guy sells 6.0 reman 0-ring heads for $700. I'm not so sure I would trust the source.

I agree that an auxillary engine oil cooler is a good idea for the 6.0, but I'm not quite ready to get ripped off yet!

im sure i can get an aux oil cooler for a decent price and the lines and fittings for free. so how do i attach it to the stock oil cooler? maybe ill have to see how it works out.

That's kind of what you are paying for. Trusted Performance about to release a fuel/oil filter delete kit. It has everything you need except the cooler.

Outside of that, I believe Elite Diesel makes a delete kit.

Factory trans cooler mounted inline would add like 300 bucks to it. It's a difficult cooler to beat.

im not going to do anything yet, i just came across it and was wondering if anyone knows of a better or cheaper kit that would do the same thing

We Currently are making our own version with a AMS oil dual filter bypass kit to try on my truck.

That's kind of what you are paying for. Trusted Performance about to release a fuel/oil filter delete kit. It has everything you need except the cooler.

Outside of that, I believe Elite Diesel makes a delete kit.

i wonder if they would sell me just the aluminum delete plate. probably not. maybe ill have to make my own.

Garrett

By the time you made the plate, figured out what filters you needed, ran all of the plumbing, you would probably be in it about the same.

I would just pick it up now before they raise the price next week.

By the time you made the plate, figured out what filters you needed, ran all of the plumbing, you would probably be in it about the same.

I would just pick it up now before they raise the price next week.

im sure i could do it for less.

Garrett

Back