Report Button

He who pay's the bills is the exception to the Rule!

<-Notice the Red....Means I own the Place. LOL

On Edit: 55 and 57 are good Bumps!

You mean like this one?

2003 GMC Sierra SLT CCSB Full Suncoast Allison - Page 3 - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Pay attention to posts 47,50,55, and 57

I guess slapping a pictures makes it ok?

Dan. Your post is wrong because..... :doh:

He means that when people use the report button when they mean to use the post button. The mods get the post and not the general public. The mods have a secret place where they make fun of all of us regular guys. You are probably getting made fun of now due to this simple misunderstanding LOL

If you need a little better explanation you can call me I'll try to pull you through it.

He means that when people use the report button when they mean to use the post button. The mods get the post and not the general public. The mods have a secret place where they make fun of all of us regular guys. You are probably getting made fun of now due to this simple misunderstanding LOL

If you need a little better explanation you can call me I'll try to pull you through it.

I get made fun of everyday, lol, it doesn't bother me. Especially since it is being made fun of on the interwebby.

I appreciate the offer Jeff.

He who pay's the bills is the exception to the Rule!

<-Notice the Red....Means I own the Place. LOL

On Edit: 55 and 57 are good Bumps!

Yea I know that, you may have to deduct his pay for kicking the boss in the teeth though!:lolly:

Yea I know that, you may have to deduct his pay for kicking the boss in the teeth though!:lolly:

StupidIsAsStupidDoes.jpg

I love how you understand everything i say, wait..........did that sound gay-ish?

Yep kinda. Face to face would have been awkward, but here I think it may fly.:lolly:

Should I report it?

I use the report button if it is soooo funny I just have to share it with you pricks.

I wonder what would happen if I reported post 1 from this thread?

Last edited:
I'd like to report a personal attack on people that hit the report button. :rules:

oh sh*t wrong button.:poke:

Back