Reverse level

Weston44

I've got a 2 WD 3rd gen and I want to go for the race/stance look. I know about the reverse level but the front is already low. So should I drop the back? Or do I have to lift the front to get that look. Help me out if yall can ! Thanks

I pulled the spacer and bottom leaf out of the rear of mine. It's still a tiny bit higher in the rear but much better than before. Any lower and it gets close to the snubbers.

X2^ remove the spacers on the bottom of the leaf pack and the overload leaf if you don't plan to tow heavy and you will probably be right where you want.

Overloads don't determine ride height. They don't even get used until there's enough weight on the rear end to introduce them to the perches.

Overloads don't determine ride height. They don't even get used until there's enough weight on the rear end to introduce them to the perches.
What your missing is the physical thickness of the overload.

Hey thanks yall! I haven't got to work on it yet. But I will soon and see how it goes!

You are correct that sometimes their are overloads on the top that go against perches when enough weight is added on mostly 3500s and above but 2500s have them just on the bottom of the leaf pack and can be removed for more drop if wanted.

You are correct that sometimes their are overloads on the top that go against perches when enough weight is added on mostly 3500s and above but 2500s have them just on the bottom of the leaf pack and can be removed for more drop if wanted.

A lot of 2500's have them too. Most 2wds do not have the top over loads.

At least up to '02 you could get em on the 2500 with the "Camper Special" package. Basically a 3500 SRW before they offered it.

'03 and up I thought you had to go 3500 SRW to get the top side overload springs. I could be wrong on that, FWIW.

My 2wd 2500 only had the bottom overload leaf but my 3500 has the thick bottom leaf and the stack of overload leafs on top of the spring pack also. Both are 2004s

Back