Revisted.. 180 vs 215 P7100 pump

Don M said:
The 215 and the 180 cams are the same part:evil

I missed that!! You need to reread my post:"The 180 cam I had was a much, much better grind than the 215s I saw."

Notice I did not say ALL, I said the ones I had my fingys on.

Anyone who has done their homework on these trucks, has found out, nothing is 100%the way things ought to be.

gunracer1 said:
well it was supposed to be off a 97 5 speed truck. but it has a tps on it so i call bull on that part. it was from cali, so 180hp trucks is all they had anyway. .

My old one was a Cali 5speed, with a TPS on it.

i would tell them to activae the n20 at 100% aplication. and then watch them crawl all over the truck lookin for a bottle.

No one ever found the bottle on Gene's truck, I know where it was. You thought it was because of a great hitch/ weight braket/tire combo. But really it was lots of *nx*

I hate to admit it, but I'm fairly certain it was the DRIVER.

Especially after Distributor stalled it 3 times in front of a cop, trying to leave a stop sign...........:shake:

It was only once in front of the Cop, But once I got it lit it didnt stall...:ft:(need a burnout smiley)
Dang junk gov springs anyway. The back seat pullers that installed those didnt adjust them correctly,Mine sure doesnt act like that.

Look at the lack of smoke that SP 1 had......I tell ya its lots of *nx*

It was the camshaft!!!!

No sense in overfueling, no power in it.

Why in the world would your grandpa truck need 4000 rpm? Its never seen any type of competition, except from the parking lot.:what: :what:

Ol granpappy truck with the camper shell on or off would eat ol red for lunch.

The reason the SP1 was a success, Was superior knowledge behind the scenes........:eek:wned: :rockwoot:

Back