RIDGID 600 Pipe Threader

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
268FC4DE-0146-4982-95A7-C4D339F8487D_zpsyd5qnqjp.jpg

I have a Ridgid 600 Pipe Threader with all the dies. Tool is in like new condition. Just do not have a use for it. Interested in trades as well for guns

Last edited:
I wish I had something to trade you for it. I could use it about once a year, but not enough to buy it.

Power Pony! These handy, but dangerous. They can jack you up if you don't let go of the button.

Power Pony! These handy, but dangerous. They can jack you up if you don't let go of the button.

That they can :hehe:

I didnt know we still had it, but I just got (2) 20' containers in full of tools from some job sites, and I am getting rid of things that we just wont use again in house.

This tool looks like its never even been used.

$100...shipped. I'll even throw in some free advice on any subject.

There...refuse that.

Last edited:
I watch American Pickers. $125.

I watch Pawn Stars, Let me call in an expert and see what this thing is worth. Price all in new was close to 48K for this unit. I will sell it to you for one easy payment of $650.00! FREE SHIPPING

I watch Pawn Stars, Let me call in an expert and see what this thing is worth. Price all in new was close to 48K for this unit. I will sell it to you for one easy payment of $650.00! FREE SHIPPING

"Well the expert says it is worth $650, by the time it sits in my shop, overhead, and I gotta make something off of it, I will give ya $300"

We have a plumbing business and have both tripod threader and one of these. Not opposed to having another one of these. I'll give it some thought.

Back