Rim width

a wider contact patch isnt always the answer... were not drag racing..lol you dont want to completely hookup anyways.. idk just havnt seen enough outta real wheels around here to be the answer.. granite these tucks would run with or without real wheels but stock wheel trucks.. kyle clamm, adam h, evan smoot, rob wright, lance, me, gearheart just got some but hooked hard before i thought aswell, lowry, megatron truck, i know theres more just sayin...

Im not sure if a wider rim is better or not. But these real wheels are really nice also lightweight. I run 16x10 315s on the back and 16x13s 36s on the front and have been told the truck prolly hooks to hard.

I guess in my case I had alum ford wheels already.. they are just as light or close to..

a wider contact patch isnt always the answer... were not drag racing..lol you dont want to completely hookup anyways.. idk just havnt seen enough outta real wheels around here to be the answer.. granite these tucks would run with or without real wheels but stock wheel trucks.. kyle clamm, adam h, evan smoot, rob wright, lance, me, gearheart just got some but hooked hard before i thought aswell, lowry, megatron truck, i know theres more just sayin...

Rob Wright has been running 16x10 real wheels all year. Just sayin:poke:

Back