RKL Dyno Results 6-26-10 Spanish Fork, UT

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
The Top 4 results from the dyno day and RKL performance in Spanish Fork, Utah, put on by RKL performance and Custom Auto, out of 44 trucks, were:

*Top 4 Unlimited Class:
Dimitri Millard: 1224 HP 01 Dmax
Newly Tolf: 1097 HP 04 Dmax
Matt Larson: 986 HP 01 Dmax
"Doughboy" from Toxic Diesel hit 935 HP in his TT 03 Cummins with spray.

*Jared from Wide Open Performance hit 880 HP in his triple turbo 06' cummins and won the fuel only class (Twins and Triples fuel only)

*Newly won open single turbo fuel only class at 878 HP (Single turbos fuel only)

The Dyno was a superflow with a 30% load. Sure helped to dyno with a good non cracked up-pipe (Thanks ATS for getting it to me so quick) Dimitri took home $500 and the rest of the first place winners took home $300 plus shirts and prizes.

there any postings of all the dyno runs and list of all the classes run that you know of, I know i was leading high hp for stock turbo but I had to go to the sled pull so dont know how it turned out

I have a picture of the final results i can post up or look at if you want. Whats your name?

I have a picture of the final results i can post up or look at if you want. Whats your name?

Nic morris, if you could post the pic up that would be great there are a couple other sites wanting the info as well

Im trying to find my camera cord to plug into the computer. I have one pic on my phone that shows a last name Prentice? he was in the stock class and made 501hp

Im trying to find my camera cord to plug into the computer. I have one pic on my phone that shows a last name Prentice? he was in the stock class and made 501hp

yep someone probably beat me after I left to go pull then, I think I was like #30

Heres a pic of the board after the final run.
100_2334.jpg

Ryan won the stock class with his 08 6.4 Ford. He hit 514hp with an Edge Cts.

That was a good time. I also learned not to dyno with my fan clutch on....:doh:

That was a good time. I also learned not to dyno with my fan clutch on....:doh:

I liked the virtually smoke free 880hp fuel only run myself :rockwoot:

Dude both of your guys trucks are frickin sick! That is the best looking Ford i have ever seen. Triple turbos........need i say more?? I have pics of both your guys trucks and im going to post all the pics i took later tonight.

Dude both of your guys trucks are frickin sick! That is the best looking Ford i have ever seen. Triple turbos........need i say more?? I have pics of both your guys trucks and im going to post all the pics i took later tonight.

Thanks. Here is a video my buddy took. Not sure what or where things are mixed up, but they posted my best run of 754hp, but the dyno chart they gave me says 798hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXTlN77tuk&feature=channel

And I attached a picture of the 880hp triple truck just belching smoke during his run :hehe:

Attachments

• 880hp.jpg
    880hp.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks. Here is a video my buddy took. Not sure what or where things are mixed up, but they posted my best run of 754hp, but the dyno chart they gave me says 798hp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXTlN77tuk&feature=channel

And I attached a picture of the 880hp triple truck just belching smoke during his run :hehe:

same with me my dyno graph shows more then what they posted on the board for my name, maybe they did this if rkl didnt help build the truck or sale the parts lol

Thanks for the pics...your truck was fun to watch also!

Did the rkl truck run on the dyno? If so what did he make? Him and Dimitri are building my 06 dodge dually.

jacob sent me a pm about it a few weeks ago asking for my last name because he could not remember it, and my truck was going to be in the mag, so I assume in the next couple months it will be out

Back