Robinson's Dragster....7.01 at 216mph!

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
The good.... a .029 light!
The bad..... a 1.38 60ft. This isn't Pro Street! :lolly:

Good first outing! Can't wait to see where a good tune up will take ya. With Wade, Hypermax, Scheid, and the Robinson express, might actually be a season in Top Dragster!

Hamilton, H&S, Kingspeed....where you guys at??

Damn Texas "programs" are much different than some of those TOP diesel rail programs......

The one hit I saw a video of looked like he got squirrelly at the starting line. It hit so violently.

One of his 60ft times before the one you posted was 1.069. The transmission is taking a beating. They've rebuilt it after every run thus far from what I've seen.

Give her hell, John! :D

Furniture was broken in the jack stand "program" pits this weekend! Johnny Rob killing it on the first outing in the new rail! It shows hard work, determination, and maybe a little luck pays off in the end. Keep it up John!

My friend was out there in his rail running in SuperComp until his chassis broke. :p He did manage to get this vid of John Robinson's first round win via a potato.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JAvngC08yo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JAvngC08yo[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
We got lucky ... I snuffed the Chargers on the launch a little & he was having troubles over there . But , we were still pleased with the outcome for the weekend. Never before have we ever unloaded brand a new car from the trailer & got it up to speed on the same weekend . It's so much easier to drive that I'm over steering the heck out of it right now , few more laps & it will feel normal . She might haul ass once we get all the pieces put together

How long do they take to pull? Also is there a stronger Trans or is that about the be all end all Trans ?
They take under 5 min to pull ...& its as big & bad as they come. B&j we have spoke with but they aren't making any promises .

awesome to see this. cant wait to watch it run this year. keep up the good work guys.

Back