Rockwell C 103 Axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpolaris

Anyone have specs on these and what size axle shaft they run. Our rules state drivetrain must be 1 ton or less and since these were an option in 1 ton gm breadtrucks i was thinking about trying one as opposed to spending big money on dana 80 axleshafts and such to make one of those live? Is it even worth it to try the 103?

480 cu in gassers are breaking those around here. i broke a D140 this year in my truck, which i think is bigger than a C 103. for 1 ton drive line its hard to beat an AAM 11.5 w/ the big axles and spool.

Anyone have specs on these and what size axle shaft they run. Our rules state drivetrain must be 1 ton or less and since these were an option in 1 ton gm breadtrucks i was thinking about trying one as opposed to spending big money on dana 80 axleshafts and such to make one of those live? Is it even worth it to try the 103?

They look so similar to an F106 in size and everything else its not even funny! The only thing I really noticed a difference externally between the two last year when I had one of each side by side was the F103 had smaller drum brakes. The pot it self looked almost the exact same and both had the same size U-joints.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back