Roll Call for NADM's PA event in July

I should be there along as the truck is ready. Right now, the transmission is out...... I broke the o/d planetary. Should be back together in time.

Me and Willy B are planning on coming up Fri or early Sat morn, What time does the Test and tune friday nite start and end. I'd like to get a few passes in on the new setup.

FINALLY, I got this clutch problem figured out. Truck is going on the trailer tonight. Nothing like driving all the way to PA for your very first hook.

Ill be leaving from Missouri sometime Saturday afternoon. Driving straight in so should be there later on Friday night. I hope everything is together right so I can get down the track. IC boots are always a mystery for me on the first time out if they will hold on or not. We will see how this little 2.8 charger does in the unlimited single class.

I'm in Leaving from work friday around 330pm. Myself and a nice 01 dually will be traveling together.

Ill be leaving from Missouri sometime Saturday afternoon. Driving straight in so should be there later on Friday night. I hope everything is together right so I can get down the track. IC boots are always a mystery for me on the first time out if they will hold on or not. We will see how this little 2.8 charger does in the unlimited single class.

Wow you are leaving on Saturday and getting there on Friday ! ! !

Are you and Doc Brown taking the DeLorean ?

Of course im only joking . . . . .

Have a Safe trip . . . . .

Rob

Hope you are leaving before then or you might be late:hehe:

And whats up with the charger i will let you run my 3.0 if you want since i will be putting my unlimited on

Hope you are leaving before then or you might be late:hehe:

And whats up with the charger i will let you run my 3.0 if you want since i will be putting my unlimited on

Its all I have for now. Cant afford a new charger. Trying to keep my bank account above $500. And this fuel bill to PA and back is gonna be a heavy one. I wouldnt mind trying it but thats gonna be a pain unless you have a stack for it to haha! Wanna sell it? Im looking for a good 3.0 turbo. Just not in the market for the latest and greatest brand new one. Got the truck strapped to the delorian and we will see you in a bit haha. I meant leaving Thursday.

Do you have another turbo to throw on for Saturday Mike? Sorry about what happened last Saturday, that was going to be a winning hook.

Ive got one comming...Thanks!!

Yeah i would have beat Troy but he beat me the same way i beat him last year at wayne county...By breaking LOL

It was a trade off :hehe:

Back