Roller Rockers 12v

jmiltier

So with SMT having there's on back order since January or so what are other options? I was told to stay away from the harland sharp ones but not sure why. Any one else making them?

No Limit Mfg. is working on some. The stuff he showed me was pretty bad ass. Not sure how quick they will be available however.

Reasonable time/ quick in this industry is non existent for the most part

there was a machine shop down in NC that has some on their FB page and website...but i can not remember their name

Ya I just seen hamiltons too, was gonna post it but u beat me to it.

Building a set of roller rockers that copy the factory version isn't that hard but isn't going to get the gains seen from the SMT set.

Just stick with factory pedestals and rockers.
Unless you are going full roller cam and all, there is no reason on a 12valve.

There has been dyno testing done with SMT's / Haisleys. And quite a difference was shown. I understand the harmonics and reasoning behind roller set up but on a 12V and talkin 12V only here no reason to upgrade.

So do the SMT's require a roller cam? I would love to find a set of SMT's just for the upgrade fact and the one piece valve cover.

I know on the harland sharps you have to run the .170 shorter push rods and clearance the injector hold down on the 24 valve, maybe someone running them will chime in. I hate to drop the coin if there are some issues.

Back