Roller Rockers 12v

You do not need a roller camshaft to have roller rockers.

We are in process of finishing out building 12V Roller rocker kit like the SMT setup. Our kits have few different things. First our stands have a different cradle for the shaft that has a more positive lock, and will eliminate the rocking of the shafts. Next we will have a complete billet one piece valve cover, not a fabricated cover. Our cover will also have spray oiling for the springs and roller tip. This helps cool the springs. Our shafts are coated. The coatings make the shaft more wear resistant, and increase the lubrication of the shaft, even during cold starts.

Initially we are offering only aluminum rocker arms, but there will be an option this fall for steel rocker arms too. The steel rocker will fit the same stands.

We are a few weeks away from completion.

I know on the harland sharps you have to run the .170 shorter push rods and clearance the injector hold down on the 24 valve, maybe someone running them will chime in. I hate to drop the coin if there are some issues.

I have a set. Pushrods are stock length with no problems around the injector hold downs. I did have to clearance the billet bridge tho on the exhaust side only. Mine are the one of first set from them. They look way different now.

Back