Rolling Chassis with Lift Body and Other Competition Parts-Limited Pro, Pro Stock, SS

takedown95

Rolling Chassis with Lift Body

Truck is currently set up for Pro Stock or Super Stock but with recent changes to Limited Pro rules this could also be legal in that class with addition of a metal floor and firewall. Chassis finished 2nd at Tomah and 3rd at Scheid, along with other top five finishes in the SS class.

What’s included (not a comprehensive list):

Ford Super Duty frame set up for a Cummins engine and reinforced where needed and lightened where possible. Bump stops, safety hitch…etc.

Sheet metal SQHD rear end with billet spool and 6.17 gears, billet aluminum 6-bolt hubs, and gun drilled axles.

F106 front end with 6.20 gears, Detroit locker, billet aluminum 6-bolt hubs, Willlwood brakes and choice of TRB billet axles or RCV axles (+$3500 for RCV lifetime warranty axles). Hydraulic steering and 3 adjustable shocks per side.

Two sets (8 total) of Nichols tires (5000/6000) each set with only 1 recut, plenty of seasons left on them, mounted on real wheels (8 total wheels). If wheels and tires are not wanted (-$8,000)

1480 front driveshaft with billet straps, tethers, and shielding. 1550 rear driveshaft with billet yokes and straps, tethers and shielding.

SCS drop box

Weight box with compartments for weights, intercooler water with sump, batteries (3 Optima blue tops included), hydro pump. Battery shut off, body lift switch. Fuel and water tank.

Driver’s compartment with seat, dash, belts, clutch pedal and individual brake pedals. Switches (power, data logger, ether, water pump, steering, body lift…etc) Fuel/air shut offs, hand throttle, reverser gear selector.

Lift body with cylinder

What’s not included:

Oil system, air system or fuel system (except fuel/water tanks), engine, turbos, intercooler, piping and Corsa system, clutch, can or reverser.

Price is $40k OBO and negotiable based on options above.

Also for sale (I will sell these separately):

Precision 4000 Intercooler (one inlet and 4 outlets for water)-$3000
5.9 Crank-Polished and checked, clearanced for 50w oil-$750
ARP 625 Headstuds std length-$800
Haisley competition push rods std length-$300
4.5 gal chrome IMCO fuel tank with sampling valve and brackets-$300
King off road shocks with reservoirs (set of 4) -$1000

If seriously interested and need pictures of something specific please text me.

Thanks. Jeff
612-481-8743
tapmotorsportsmn@gmail.com

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

IMG_3794.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

I have always loved that paint scheme. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back