rolling tire spin???

ncdodgeman20

ncdodgeman20
hey everyone i have this posted on cumminsforum but i wanted to see what yall think i have a 2001 qclb 3500 4x4 here are my mods 5in stright pipe,fass 150,smarty,tst comp stack and auto to nv4500 manual swap i still have the hy 35 but now i want to know what else do i need to be able to be rolling say 35-45 mph and hit the go pedal and get the tires to break loose on dry pavement i have seen d-maxs fords and cr dodges do it but what about power needs for vp44? and if anybody has a video of there vp truck doing this can we see a video???

Are you looking to build more power so you can go drag racing? Or simply looking to display your rolling douchetasicness?

S468, 7x12 injectors, TS MVP on top of what you have, water meth, and head studs.

Oh, and IO1

90mm turbo, stage 17 trans, 8x.033 injectors, 4 chip stack: that should get you there......

just take your turbo oil line off and put it in front of the rear tires, you should be able to roal coal and burn out easy.. LOL

Lol, I knew this would be good when I recognized the thread title from CF
bahazabu.jpg

Jump in front of rear tires once you hit 30mph to break initial traction... Your problem should be solved after that!!

from phone

Find a loaded semi doing 40mph, sneak up behind and when you make contact....mash it!

Oh yea I almost forgot. Make sure your mirrors are flipped up.

Last edited:
Why is this a crazy idea I like and want to make power but I want to know how much it will take to do this and have usable power so want to know what I need for fuel air and nv4500 trans

Back